Saturday, February 22, 2014

I went Vegan!!!!

Hey Y'all,
Sorry for the lack of updates but I have been on a hiatus since I kinda moved to Tennessee to be with my wonderful fiance, James and I got a job at Dollywood and I like it, but since I moved to Tennessee I have lost over 20 pounds and since the start of 2014 I have been thinking of a lot of diets to try and I have found the right one and that is Veganism, I have been finding recipes to try and see if it is the right decision I made since I have been too afraid to indulge into a strict Vegan diet. I'm home in Missouri til March 15th and when I go back to Tennessee I'm gonna try some recipes that are Vegan and see if I like them, I have found the perfect cupcake place that happens to sell Vegan cupcakes and that's Gigi's Cupcakes of Pigeon Forge (http://pigeonforgetn.gigiscupcakesusa.com) I have found some cookbooks that are Vegan so I'm on the verge of making the best decision I have made besides saying yes to James' proposal, if anybody knows of a restaurant or bakery or a cookbook to suggest please share and thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment